An area of land called ‘Berrills’ can be seen on the tithe map of 1838. The lane around the fields remains unchanged. Some of the earliest properties on Berrells Road have been constructed on the corner with Longfurlong Lane.
SURVEYOR: Tetbury Rural District Council Building Applications and Plans -
garage for two lorries, The Berrells, Cutwell, 7 March Date 1939; Owner: W. Baker DA36/710/2/102
additions to bungalow and garage, The Berrells, 16 July Date 1945 Owner: Mrs F. P. Young DA36/710/2/172
workshop, The Berrells, Cutwell, Date 1946 Owner: Mr R. Philpot DA36/710/2/224
HIGHWAYS COMMITTEE: New street orders